All done! - for now.

With the shower a week away I wanted to get as much done in the nursery as I could now before we really start to get overloaded with goodies for the baby! SO I sorted through a bunch of clothes and put them away and we got the crib and dresser put in there and all ready to go.... Such a huge weight off my shoulders. There is just something about having the room ready for your new baby that puts a new Mamma at ease. Here are some pictures of the crib! It fits in the room perfectly............... My mom bought us the crib as her gift to us and Clint's dad bought the matching dresser as his gift to us :) Clint's mom designed and painted the nursery so all of this is thanks to them!! I'm so in love with it.

 He thinks its his crib 



Now the countdown begins..... just over 10 weeks to go!!!

Comments

  1. Wow! That really is a fairy tale nursery! It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts