Fairy-tale Nursery :)

Okay - Here are the progress pictures. Clint painted the base colors on friday and his Mom and her fiance, Jeff, came over yesterday to add some detailing to it :) I'm so freaking in love I can't even stand it! It's got a ways to go still but the idea is pretty clear and I'm obsessed. I literally just stand in there holding my belly and could cry tears of joy the entire time.



 Daddy around more pink than he ever imagined possible! Already got him wrapped around her finger I think...... 
 So obsessed!
So where you see the diamonds stop is where Grandma is painting a chocolate brown border with polka dots in the two color pinks! I'm so excited for it to be all done and have everything all set up in there! It's so beautiful. After the shower I will have the crib and I will put up pictures of it all set up with everything finished! I was just too excited to not share immediately.

Oh and I'm almooost 29 weeks! 11 weeks to go.. it will just fly by now! (Hopefully) I'm feeling great except I have to eat Tums like CRAZY in order to sleep at night. Here's a little belly pic.... not the most flattering thing in the world but it is what it is. 

On a side note we scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound for August 5th (My Mom's birthday). My dad is paying for it as a birthday present to my Mom (cause she will obviously be there). We also invited her Mom (my grandma) and Clint's mom, Therese.. and obviously Clint and I will be there. I am so excited to be able to peak in again at her and this time really be able to see her. I'll be 32 weeks when we do it so if she has hair or dimples...... we might just get a glimpse of it all :) 

Comments

  1. Omgosh, look at how cute you are!!!! So beautiful!! LOVE the room!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts