Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home! What a fantastic vacation! It's definitely bittersweet being home, I sure missed my boys.... but coming home to thunderstorms turned into freezing rain turned into snow sure isn't welcoming. I can't rave enough about the vacation so I will just be short and sweet and share a few pictures. The ship was phenomenal, the islands were absolutely breathtaking, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect! 

 This was on the Bahamas! My sister, mom and I :)
    This is our ship! It was always the biggest one at port :)
 This was my favorite little spot. A place called Emerald Bay on St. Thomas. It was so beautiful.
 I don't know if there is anything more calming then palm trees and sunshine.
 A sunset on St. Thomas.
 This is on St. Maarten at Orient Beach, the girls went parasailing. 
This was our last formal dinner together on the ship.

It certainly was a great time. These pictures don't even begin to describe the scenery I saw over the last ten days. It was a perfect last big trip before my pregnancy progresses and I finally get to meet our little peanut. On the last day of the trip I really started missing Clint and our puppy Leonard (whom I need to show a picture of because he, as of right now, is my pride and joy) so getting home was extremely blissful. I think for 24 hours I had a permanent grin on my face.

If you know a cuter dog, I will challenge you. 

I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. Officially in the beginning of the second trimester and the fourth month of pregnancy! I am starting to feel A LOT better. I can finally cook meals AND eat them again! I still haven't gained any of my weight back but I am sure that will be coming soon. I am paying a lot of attention to what I eat and trying to have well balanced meals. I am also taking my prenatal vitamins every night before bed (although the taste of the extra iron in those is almost unbearable every morning). Before we left we were able to hear the heartbeat and I took a video of it because Clint couldn't make it to that appointment. If you click the link you can watch it yourself. I also started to pop on my vacation and have a tiny little baby bump!
It isn't much yet, but still very exciting for us! Although Clint and I are both pretty sure we are having a girl, we are very much so looking forward to that ultrasound where we will know for sure! It is 3 weeks from tomorrow!! Until then I am just going to keep up the healthy eating and hope I can start feeling slight movements more and more :) Updates coming soon! I put a little poll on the side of the page where you can guess what the sex is..... go for it!! 




Comments

  1. Give me that palm tree!! Jamie I love the blog! Its very nice since I have a lot going on to be able to hear your full thoughts and feelings while I can't be there in full. Will be staying tuned in for more! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lady! :) It makes me feel connected to the outside world a little too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts