May Day!

We started out the weekend on Friday by going to our "confirmation" ultrasound appointment. She didn't grow a penis!! It's still a girl! Phew - all that pink in the corner won't go to waste ;). Here are some of the extra pictures we got from this session!
Here she is with her entire HAND in her mouth! She is going to be a
thumb sucker just like Mamma.

 She literally threw up the "sign of the horns" or the 
rocker hand :) She will be my right hand lady at Dave
Matthews Band shows...... someday.

 THUMBS UP!
Our beautiful daughter :)

And the necessary "Prove-it" shot! Girl!! Or 100$. He
was THAT sure. 


So that was certainly an exciting way to start out our weekend. I do want to throw another shout out to 4D Enlightened Imaging and Photography in Bloomington for allowing us to enjoy the experience of finding out the sex of our little girl as much as we could. I would recommend them to anybody - and I was skeptical. My mom, an OB RN, was also very skeptical and she was very impressed. We will definitely be going back to see our baby girl in 4D! Those pictures will be VERY cool. 

After the appointment, Clint and I went and spent the weekend with his Granny in Amery, WI. They have a cabin there on Lake Wapogasset and we go up there often. I absolutely love her. She is one of my favorite people in the world and has become my own Grandma in the last 4 + years. Clint was helping her by painting the kitchen while we watched movies and talked about our future plans. It was juuuust lovely. Sunday afternoon we came home and I decided I wanted to take a nice warm bath and watch a movie on Netflix. So I got all comfy in the tub with candles lit and started watching Titanic 2 - don't ask why I chose this. After about ..... 2.5 minutes I decided it was definitely not worth my time so I went back to the Netflix website to browse more, and in the process saw that President Obama was going to address the nation any minute. Having this be so out of the norm, I jumped out of the tub and went down to watch the news with Clint. OSAMA BIN LADEN is dead. It is such a relief to know that our little girl will come into a world that is safer because that evil man is dead. Here is to the wonderful men and woman (including my future brother in-law Kurt) who keep us safe, every day and every night. This Victory would not be possible without them. Please if you see a service men or woman - give them a smile, shake their hand, or buy them a damn drink because they deserve it. THANK YOU. 

God Bless America! 




Clint and I also decided on a nursery theme. It isn't really a theme but it's based off the bedding set my Mom found before we even knew she was a girl! It is the one that included the chandelier in it. ADORABLE. We are so excited about it and can't wait to start the decorating, or at least I can't. Pictures on the progress will follow.... in a couple months! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts