| E | 8 Months

I should start this post with first explaining that I am exploring my talents outside of diaper changing, preparing {delicious} meals, and other Mommy-like things. A huge passion of mine since having Emma has been photography. There is something so beautiful to me in a photograph. A single moment in time that can be captured, printed, and kept as a memory in physical form forever. I am a total amateur at this point and my learning curve is huge, but I am having a blast working with the select people who are allowing me to practice my skills on something other than my sweet Emma and our four legged friend, Leonard.

This leads me to introduce little Miss Elliana Rose. I took some newborn shots of her while her Mama was still in the hospital after giving birth. That was my first real experience in taking pictures of anyone other than Emma.



8 short months later and this little beauty has changed a lot. I was so excited to take her pictures and get to roll around on the grass with her trying to get some natural giggles. What a happy baby she is! I feel incredibly honored to be given a chance to capture this special moment in time for E's parents. I hope you guys enjoy! 






Comments

Popular Posts