| K | Family

I am so excited to share my first ever family photo session with the internet world! I had mentioned before that I have been exploring my passion for photography and have been trying to build a little portfolio. I have taken some classes in photography and I happen to have my own personal (sometimes) willing little model that I have been practicing on for 2 years.

Oh, there she is. ;) 
With a little push from some VIP people in my life - I am putting myself out there. I by no means know everything there is to know about photography. What I do know, is that I love taking pictures. I know that life is short, and memories in the making pass in a second and blur over the years - but a picture, well a picture can last forever. If I can help preserve a memory for somebody, I would absolutely love to do that. Currently, I am charging $50 for a photo session with full retouching and editing of all images on a disc. This includes full printing rights as well. Please feel free to contact me either on here, facebook, email, or phone. 

And here is the Kaiser family. They are so sweet and so fun to work with. Miles and Gabriella are twins, and you might remember Elliana from my last photography post.  Their mom, Melissa, works with my Mom and they have been friends for some time now. It has been so fun to watch the twins grow up and I feel honored to capture this time in their lives for them. Hope you Enjoy! 












Comments

Popular Posts