Letter from Mom.

To my sweet baby girl, 

I have only known of your existence for a short 20 something weeks and already I have so much I want to tell you. Your dad and I already love you so much. We talk about you every day and night, wishing you were here already. We know you still need some time to grow and be strong enough to survive in this dangerous world, so we are going to be patient. We aren't sure what we want to name you yet, we like Emma and Brooklyn so far. We want to see your beautiful face before we decide for sure. Emma seems to be what we have already started calling you. Can you hear us when we talk to you? You better get used to your Daddy singing all the time while your in there because I don't think that will stop any time soon. Anytime he sings to you you seem to move around more; either because you like it or hate it. My midwife says everything is going just as it should and you are growing to be a healthy beautiful baby girl, which is very reassuring to me. There are a few things I want you to know before you come into this world; a few hopes I have for you as you journey through your own life. 

I hope you always remember that your Mom and Dad love you more than anybody in this world. I hope you can be happy. Despite all the darkness in the world, I hope you can see the light. I hope you always stay true to yourself. Never be somebody you aren't to make other people happy. Try and always treat other people like you want to be treated. Enjoy the little things in life. Avoid negative people and situations. Be willing to accept change; it can turn out to be the best thing that ever happens to you. Love your Mother :). And be nice to your little puppy Leonard. He was Mommy and Daddy's first little love before you were born and will protect and love you if you are nice to him. 

I love feeling you kick and move around inside of me and can't wait for the day that I get to see your beautiful face. I hope you have your Daddy's eyes. He has the best eyes in this world. You will see what I mean in a few months. In the next couple months we are going to do everything we can to prepare for your arrival and make it as special as we can. Get ready for lots of pink! If you can, try to arrive a few days late so Mommy can be off of work on maternity leave through all of your first holidays :) 

Until we can meet officially, I love you baby girl. 

xoxox, 
Mom  


Comments

Popular Posts